Leisure Trends Group (www.leisuretrends.com) is in search of an SQL Database Analyst to add to our team, headquartered in Boulder, CO. We are the industry standard for providing retail market intelligence (retail sales tracking), consumer research, and integrated Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) services to suppliers, retailers, associations, resorts and companies in the sports, recreation, hospitality, travel and entertainment industries.
The SQL Database Analyst’s role is operational and technical support to the CRM team. This position implements daily updates and changes to client databases. The SQL Database Analyst most often interacts with the internal CRM and IT teams and has occasional direct contact with external clients.
- Runs monthly data files upload and reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements.
- Communicate directly with clients to provide data specifications, answers questions relating to the data specifications, and evaluates sample data files provided by clients.
- Develop SSIS packages to process client data into normalized data structures.
- Build SQL procedures to update / change production tables.
- Evaluate issues reported from the support team that pertain to data.
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems and data specifications to improve production or workflow as required.
- Develop data analysis tools / methods to isolate potential data issues, current data trends and reporting for both internal and external clients.
- Communicate with clarity and integrity to coworkers and clients.
- Degree from a technical school, bachelor's degree, or related experience
- 1-3 years experience
- Strong technical aptitude and a solid SQL background, including:
- 1-3 yrs using MS SQL Server 2005 or greater
- Stored Procedures, Functions
- Working knowledge of t-SQL (Dynamic, Cursors, etc)
- 1-3 years' experience using a programming language such as PHP, .Net, Perl, Python
- Outstanding listening and communication skills—both written and oral.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, with a strong focus on managing details, accuracy, and deadlines.
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects independently and deciphering where it is appropriate to seek guidance.
To start immediately. No relocation.
LTG offers an exciting work environment and competitive compensation package, as detailed on our careers homepage. To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!